Tuesday, May 8, 2012

"I said I think I'll go to Boston..."

Last Thursday, I took the train up to Connecticut to visit one of my best friends and her fiancĂ© for an extended weekend. On my way up there, Avie asked me if I would be interested in spending a day visiting Boston....neither of us had been there before, but it was on both of our to-do lists, so I eagerly jumped at the opportunity!  We spent most of Saturday walking around and seeing the sights, but I definitely want to go back and spend more time there! Boston certainly ranks near the top of my favorite cities list! Here are some pics I took during our visit!  Enjoy! :)






Street acrobats...very impressive!

Sultan's Delight - a Turkish/Mediterranean lunch spot that we happened upon...good find!

Falafel, hummus, & tabbouleh pita sandwich....yes, please!



John Adams Courthouse








No comments:

Post a Comment