Monday, April 18, 2011

Blog Facelift/New Name/New URL!!!! :)

I've been wanting to revamp "Juliana's Juncture" for quite some time now, so tonight I finally decided that it would be easier to just start from scratch, hence the current unveiling of "In a Richmond State of Mind." (Yes, in case any of you were wondering, I am a Billy Joel fan, thus the inspiration for the new title). After creating this new blog, I was relieved to discover that Blogger lets you export all of your blog posts into an .xml file for future uploading elsewhere. So, I decided to transfer posts from Juliana's Juncture from January 2010 onward, since that was the official month when I began my life as a Richmonder. I'm excited for this new, updated look, and I hope you enjoy it, as well! Hopefully the excitement will motivate me to post updates more often!

I just realized it is after midnight, which means it is now officially my mom's birthday! Happy Happy Birthday, Mom!!!! Hope it's absolutely fantabulous!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment