Monday, December 26, 2011

In a New York State of Mind...at Christmastime! :)

First, I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas filled with family, friends, good food, lots of happy memories, and many blessings! As some of you know, Mom and I took a trip to NYC during the weekend before Christmas. It was my first time ever visiting New York and we had a blast! Some of the non-facebookers have been asking to see some pics, so I figured better late than never :)

First glimpse of the city through the bus window...




Super excited to be standing in the middle of Times Square (in 60 degree weather, too! :)
Times Square Disney Store!!!




Grand Central Station


Playing with the lighting of this shot...

Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree!
There were SO many people hovering around the tree, it was very hard to get a good picture, but we took care of that at 7:30 the next morning...keep scrolling to see those :)






Alternate view




Okay, my lack of sleep is finally catching up with me...and since it's back to work bright and early tomorrow, I should probably head to bed! Check back for more pics tomorrow!

Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment